Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blog Finds for Jan. 6

3D:
Stampin Maniac- Night/Day Frame
Great Minds Ink alike- Courtney’s Apple Calendar
The Stamping Well- Inspire Create Share Frame
Lasting Ink Pressions- Target Mailboxes (Yep, it’s that time again folks J )
Big Shot:
Stampin is my job- Felt Basket
MDS:
Yapha Mason- MDS Calendar
Scrapbook:
Janet Loves 2 Stamp-My Guys Layout
Misc:
Simple Simply Stampin- Andes Mint Holder
Stamp N Design- Punch Art Stamper Girl
Starlight Stamper- Clear Block Box Recycle

Cards:
Ilena Crouse- Scrap Valentine Card
Jackie Topia- Punch Bird Cards
Kerrids- Wedding Card
Stampin in my jammies- Crimped Valentine
Leanne Jordon- Tall Tales Card
Trinity Design Studio- Owl Card
Blue Angel Crafts- Hello Again Card
Julie Davison- Owl Circle Card
Monkey Paper Crafts- Brayered Santa Card
Ink big- I heart hearts pocket card
Stampin fluff n stuff- Thank you Card
Nicole B Stampin- Love Bug Card
Stamp with Lorie- Black magic Card
Klompen Stampers- Corner Punch present Card
Running with Scissors Stamper- Chinese New Year Card
Doodle Daze- Ice Cream Cone Card
My Corner of the Basement- Diorama Card
Hearts delight Cards- Heartfelt Thanks Card
Melissa’s Stampin Spot- On a Pedestal Card
Angela Riddell Stamps- Pink and Green Valentines
Sleepy in Seattle- Pink Voila Card
Perfect paper- Trendy Trees Card
Jaydee Stampin- Star Punch Birthday Card

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! I'm so honoured you decided to feature my card - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, Thanks so much for commenting on my blog about my card being featured! I'm so excited!!!! I've never even made it to stampers showcase! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my card! I had no idea 'til now. It was under Monkey Paper Crafts but I've since changed my blog name to stampingwithmonica.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete