Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blog finds for May 27

You may notice that the blog finds will be a bit shorter for a few days. We have had a unique change in our household, so I am finding I have less time to dedicate to surfing the web. I promise this is only temporary. I will keep you updated, but I appreciate your understanding.


3D:

Stampin ovation- gift Card Holder

Patty Cakes Creations- Paper Box

Tracy Raymond- Old Olive Album

Cards:

Jills’ Card Creations- Stacked Pun Fun Card

Created by Yu- Punched VW Card

Make Mine Stamps- Embossed DSP Card

Ilina Crouse- MDS Stripe Card

Stampin Peg- Elements of Style Oval Card

Card Scraps- Thanks so much card

Tina Taves- Medallion Card

Inked x 2- Pocket Silhouette Card

Jennie M Stampin Spot- Petal Pizzazz

J Hurley 90- Fabulous Card

We Luv 2 Stamp- Veteran Card


No comments:

Post a Comment