Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm Home!!!

While most Stampin' Up! demonstrators are on their way to Convention in Salt Lake City, I'm finally on my way home from the hospital. The surgery was a success, and a big step in my life. It was one I am so glad I have taken. I'm already learning to read labels and be very careful what I eat, and I'm already getting results! 13.2 lbs in 7 days!!! Now it won't keep going like this forever, but I have to admit the fact that this surgery has caused me to feel this much better about myself in such a short time makes me wonder why I hesitated for so long. If you are interested in tracking my progress, I've added a weight loss ticker to the sidebar. It's mostly there to keep me accountable. I will no longer hide my weight or the fact that I hate it! If any of you out there are currently thinking about Gastric Bypass and would like to talk to me, feel free to leave a message or drop me an email. It's not an easy decision and it isn't for everyone, but it was definitely the right choice for me! I hope to be back on here soon with more blog finds of the day, So check back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home Kelly, it's good to hear that it all went well for you, and to shed a stone in the first week is terrific. But mostly I'm pleased that you are feeling so positive, and better about yourself. That makes it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy it was a success for you!!! Good luck on your weight loss journey.
    I have really misses the blogs for the day!! Glad your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the surgery went smoothly. We love you and are cheering on your progress to your goal.

    Now get busy stamping and blog surfing! We missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kelly on your decision to "get Healthy". I too have struggled with my weight for years, and am still fighting the battle of the bulge(S), not to the extent you are, but struggling none the less. Food is something we HAVE to have, not like quitting smoking, so its hard to make wise choices and stick to them, especially when there are so many temptations out there. Hang in there my friend, I will follow your progress and hopefully you will give me the inspiration to fight my own little battle successfully. God bless!

    ReplyDelete