Friday, September 20, 2013

Blog finds for 9/20- Something New and Different

So September is a busy month for us.... Both my brother in laws have birthdays this month, but if that wasn't bad enough......Today is my Dad's birthday, tomorrow is my birthday, and then the 22nd is my daughters. That's a ton of birthday cards, cake, and candles in a very short amount of time. Since my birthday sometimes gets lost in the shuffle......I decided to throw myself a virtual Stampin Up birthday....by making sure that all the blog finds for today are nothing but Birthday related. So, Happy Birthday to Me!

Julie’s Japes- Birthday Gift Bag
Stampin T- Birthday Blocks
Scrapbooking:
Monika Stamp- Birthday Layout
Marelle Taylor- Birthday Star Layout
MDS:
Stampin by the Sea- Birthday Layout
See Julie Stamp- Birthday Layout
Miscellaneous:
Ellen the Happy Stamper- Owl Punch Art
VK Create- Pop Up Birthday Castle
Cards:
Stampin Pretty- Birthday Candles Card
Stamp with Brian- Perfect Blend Card
Stamp with Amy K- Open Seas Card
Laura Creative Ideas- My Love Card
Carol Payne Stamps- Sweet Birthday Card
Sweet Stampin Spot- cupcake Card
Wee Inklings- First Birthday Card
Simple Stampin- Elephant Card
Luv Stampin Sew Much- Masculine Card
Christine Blain- Sketched Birthday Card
Julie Davison- Multicolored Chevron Birthday Card
Stamp with Sandy- Cat Birthday Card
Me My Stamps and I- Son Birthday Card
Frenchie Stamps- Wetlands Sponge Card
Lisa Curcio- cheese Card

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kelly! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm taking this post personally because my birthday was Wednesday, Sept. 18th, so thank you! And...BIG HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your birthday was wonderful- miss seeing your inspritations
    alyse d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! It was really an Informational Article which provide me with much Insightful Information. I would like to first thank the author for such an Insightful Content

    Skip Hire Near Me
    Mini Skip Hire
    Midi Skip Hire
    Builders Skip Hire
    Maxi Skip hire
    RORO Skip Hire
    2 Yard Skip
    4 Yard Skip
    6 Yard Skip
    8 Yard Skip

    ReplyDelete