Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blog Finds for Dec. 22

3D:
Jenny Young Stamps- Magic Reindeer Food
The Rubber Princess- Candy Cane Treats
I’ve Got My Hands Full- Journals
Big Shot:
In Your Eyes- Ornament Fancy Favor Bags
Décor Elements:
Workin out the inks- Milk Carton Bird House
Stamp Stadium- Soda Can Ornament
Misc:
Stamping for You- Rub On Ornament
The Daily Stamper- Chocolate Treat Bags
Stampin 4 Him- Sweet Treat Paper Sacks
Stampin with Ink- Snowman Soup Can
Stamping with Peg- Snowman Glove by Donna
Ilina Crouse- Snowburst Glass Mug
Luv 2 Create- Barrette Holder
Cards:
Ladybug Stamps- Fox and Friends Card
Detail mama- Simple Christmas Thanks Card
The stamping Studio- Holy Triptych Card
Studio M By Marian- Kind thoughts card
Cathy Maltby- Holly Jolly Christmas Card
Creating with Denise- Monogram notecards
Super Stamper- Sweet Treats Bird Seed Card
Stampin Reckon- Way to Go hybrid Card

Christmas Poem from Ann Wills
Twas the night before Christmas
And in case you forgot,
I thought I’d remind you
What I like a lot!

Stampin’ Up! Stamps
And papers and ink,
“Hmmm, that’s what I should buy you
You’ll be tickled pink!”

To make it so simple
I’ve sent your demo a list,
Just phone her with credit card
You get the gist!

She’ll wrap it, and pack it
And deliver it too,
But if you’re to late
One of her Gift Vouchers will do!

So contact her now
Shopping’s no longer a chore,
She’ll make it so easy
And you, I’ll adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment