Thursday, December 24, 2009

Blog finds for Dec. 24 Here comes Santa!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Unfortunately this will be the last Blog finds of the day until Monday. My hubby is done with work, my kids are out of school, and I have a much needed break, so I am going to spend this holiday weekend doing nothing but hanging out with my family. I thought some of you out there might need a little more holiday spirit to get you ready for Tomorrow, so I thought a themed blog finds of the day would be the way to go. These projects are all Santas! I hope you enjoy them! I will see you Monday.

Kelly

3D:

Simply simple stamping- Santa Bag

Mtn. Mommy Scrapper- 3D santa

Stamp your Dream- Santa Gift bag

Stamping it out- Santa box by Marelle

Big Shot:

Jennifer’s Stamp Pad- BAB Santa

Stampin with Tonya- Pennant Die Santa

For the Love of Stamping- Santa Suit Box

TX Stampin Sharon- Santa Pants

My Digital Studio:

Stamp with Tami- MDS Santa Card

Misc:

Stamp My Heart- Santa Pencil Box

Faith Craft- Santa Punch Art

I’ve got my hands full- Santa Handprint

Created by U- Santa gift card holder

Cards:

U Stamp 4 Fun- Wandering Words Santa Card

Ink Stamp Create- Santa Sidekicks Cards

Paper Princess 1973- Santa Bus Card

Zindorf- Santa Card

Stampy and Scrappy- Punch Santa Card

Margaret L Crawford- Surfing Santa Card

Paper Patty- Blue Santa Card

Happy to be Scrappy- Santa Punch art card

Sandie’s Korner- Jolly St. Nick Card

No comments:

Post a Comment