Friday, February 5, 2010

blog Finds for Feb. 5

3D:
Stamp That- Victorian House
Jill’s Card Creations- dog House Bag
Julia Creative- Barn Purse
Stampin By The Sea- Valentine Box
Big Shot:
Stamp with Sandy- Butterfly matchbox
Add Ink and Stamp- chocolate milk carton
Misc:
Ros Davidson- Piggy Bank
LA Stamper- Love Frame
Danger Ink- Cinderella’s shoe
Cards:
My Purple thumb- 3D flower card
Lady Di’s Stampin Spot- Naughty Kitty Card
Got Rubber will Stamp- blue flower Card
Stamp Sew Much- Valentine Card
Just Julie B 30- Stencil Card
Papercrafts by patti- heart card
Renee v- Scallop Circle Card
Happi Stamps- Owl Card
Little Bits of Mel- Button Card
Sonia Demo- Always Bride Card
Scissors and Sticky Tape- Tropical Card

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly !
    I just wanted to say thank you for listing my cute as a button card on your blog! Thanks also for introducing me to the late night stampers group! I may just have to join!
    Have a great weekend!
    Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me on the blog finds for today, and thanks also to those people who visited my blog. It is great to be included with such a talented group of ladies.

    Tracee

    ReplyDelete