Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blog finds MIA

Sorry everyone. I haven't been neglecting the blog finds on purpose...but you know how it is. Sometimes life seems to get in the way. I promise that I will get back to doing them a bit more regularly. If you want the full story, you can check out the LNS group (click on the owl) to find out what has been keeping me from my duty. Anyway, the lists may be a little shorter for the next week or so, but I will try my best to keep plugging away. So...on to the finds of the day.

3D:

Tricia Stamping- Butterfly Letter

Big Shot:

It’s a Stamp Thing- Petal card box

Décor Elements:

Scrapbook:

Fun Stampin- Petal Card Page

Toni Stamps- Go Green Layout

Misc:

Luv 2 Create- butterfly charm

The Stampin Studio- Owl Pencil Holders

Remarkably created- big shot snow man decorations

Cards:

Kerin Stamps- Easter Card

Pungo Stamper- flower card

Stampin Connection- tile card

A Touch of Sol- Easter Card

Mrs. Boz- flowers for all season Card

Monika Stamp- Butterfly Card

Sue Grant- Olympics Card

Gulfcoast Stamper- Vintage Tag card

Ilina Crouse- Get well card


No comments:

Post a Comment