Monday, April 12, 2010

Blog finds for April 12 From Cyprus!!

These blog finds are coming to you from beautiful Cyprus, where the family and I will be hanging out this week. I'm sorry they are so short, but I'm typing on a mini laptop (7" screen), on a very choppy internet connection, in the lobby of the resort. I can't promise I will do this every day this week, but I'll try to keep the finds coming. Hope you all enjoy them. I did



3D

Madonna Dunn- Calendar

Scrapbook

Stamps Paper N Stuff- Baby girl butterfly layout

Stampin Up Roses- Vintage Page

Cards

Marelle Taylor- Tulip Card

Daily Stamper-Fox and Friends

Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life- Folded Flower Card

Elaine Inkspot- Elements of Style Card

Patty Stamps- MDS Cards

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as your card of the day!

    ReplyDelete