Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blog finds for June 29 Ooops

Ok, I know, I missed another day....but I promise there is a good reason. My six year old was playing at the local pool and collided with another child. His foot slipped on the metal rim of the pool and he sliced his foot to the bone. So, it was an unexpected trip to the hospital and stitches. So, please forgive me. These were the ones I managed to get done before the accident, and I will get a new list out for you today. Thanks for being so patient with me.

Misc:

Creations on Paper- Fancy Flower Rose Tutorial

Cards:

Creative Wishes- Scoop Card

Stamping with Michelle- Winston Churchill Card

Just Sponge It- Elements of Style Card

It’s a Stamp Thing- Cog Card

Stamping by Rachel- Bella Toile Card

2 comments:

  1. Kelley how awful for your son. Hope he heals quickly. Family comes 1st. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no apology needed Kelly, I hope your little boy is over the worst of it now - foot injuries are so painfull.

    ReplyDelete