Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blog finds for June 8

3D:
Ros Davison- Framed Mini Book
Stamp Magic- Friend Box
Darby Jane Stamps- Family Art
Big Shot:
Stamping A Weigh- BAB Hawaiian
Misc:
Janice Spenser- Punch Art Sheep
Pine Da Crafts- Butterfly Headband
Dogg and Pony Show- Decorated Clothes Pins
Cards:
Stampin by the Sea- Bitty Buttons Card
Stamp with Tam- Because I care Card
Pictures Patterns and paper- Beachy Card
Spring Blossom Musings- Pop Up Flower Card
Little Ink on the prairie- Punch Tulip Card
Stampin with Annette- Thanks Card
Stamping is my Therapy- DAD Card
Ribbons Buttons Brads- Graduation Card
Whimsical Inklings- Sweet Pea Felt Card
Mega Stampin Studio- Patriotic Pedaling Past Card

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kelly, for posting my decorated clothes pins! Mary L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, Thanks for stopping by my blog and highlighting my tulip easel card project on your blog last week.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete