Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog finds for Jan. 6

Want to see my favorite find of the day? Visit The Weekend Stamper to see my top pick every day. Since I'm currently stampless, I have to rely on the wonderful inspiration of others! Enjoy.

Scrapbook:

NW Stamper- Fall Progressive Layout

Stampin Lucinda- New Baby Boy Layout

Made By EJP- Friends Layout

Misc:

Stamping with Mary- Gift Certificate Holder and Box

Constantly Stamping- MDS Christmas Tree

Cards:

The Southern Stamper- Lap of Luxury Card Set

Trinity Design Studio- Chocolate Card

Inked x 2- Valentine Card

My Crafty World- Chalkboard Valentine Card

Sandi Maciver- Nature Walk Cards

Procrastistamper- Thank You Button Card

Tina Taves- Punch Bunch Valentine Card

Life with a Weiner Dog- Tea riffic Card

Monika Stamps- Bird Collage Card

Rubber Room Ramblings- Baby Blossom Card

Emma- Daye- New Baby Card

Stampin Kylie- Patchwork Friend Card

Peg Craft a Lot- Flower for You Card

Stamps Paper N Stuff- Butterfly Card

Stampin Reckon- Nature Walk Card

Inkie Finger- Big Brother Card

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picking me Kelly. You look as if you have lost lots more weight. Emma x

    ReplyDelete