Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blog finds for Jan. 8

3D:

A touch of Sol- Springtime Vintage Tissue Box

Ilina Crouse- Valentine CD Folder

The Crazy Stamp Lady- Love Shack

Big Shot:

Guneaux Designs- Petal Cone Valentine

Decor Elements:

Scrapbook:

Monkia Stamps- First Day Layout

Misc:

Scrap Love Create- Coaster Calendar

Add a Little Dazzle- metal Post it note key chain

Cards:

Stamper Camper- Sew Suite Card

Trinity Design Studio- Button Thank You Card

Created By U- Walk with Nature Card

Sherry Stampin Room- Masculine Birthday Card

Stamp N Design- Ribbon Blossom Card

Just Sponge It- Build a Blossom Card

Paper Conversation- Cupcake Easel Card

Andrea Walford- Because I Care Card

Stampin Peg Cadillo- Money Sweet Treat Card

Peg Craft A Lot- Peek a Boo Owl Card

Loven Stamps- Birthday Spinner Card

North Shore Stamper- Red Glitter Heart Card

Bron Heslop- Because I Care Card

Alisa Tilsner- Butterfly Card

Stampin Pretty- Colorful Cupcake Card

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kelly, awesome picks! I love coming to your blog and seeing your choices. Thanks for your hard work and all the time it takes!
    RobbynW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! Thanks for including me in today's Blog Finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KELLY! Thank you so much for including me in your blog finds! I wasn't aware of it, until I was snoping on my STATS page!
    Hope you are all well and settled in nicely by now!

    ReplyDelete