Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog finds for March 31...NO PEEKING

If you are reading this today, March 30th, then you cheated and peeked! That’s ok though, I would have done the same thing. I wanted to make sure you had plenty of Blog finds to peruse the next few days since I will be busy UNPACKING!!! Yes folks, that is right, after waiting in an empty house for 4 WEEKS our stuff is finally arriving from Germany. So, that being said, blog finds will probably be a little scarce over the next few days since I have so many boxes to go through. And of course, once all the unpacking is done, it will finally be time to get my FINGERS INKY! So enjoy these blog finds, and I’ll be back after I have STAMPED MY HEART OUT!

Kelly

3D:

Designz by Gloria- Tea Holder

Big Shot:

Chris Galbraith Creations- Bunny Basket

Scrapbook:

My Crafty World- Remember When Layout

Misc:

Getting Crafty- Strength and Hope Magnetic Pouch

Cards:

Crafty Maria’s Stamping World- Wolf Card

Add a Little Dazzle- Butterfly easel Card

My Little Patch of Dirt- Amour Card

Scrap Love Create- Thank You Card

Jayne Stamps- Elements of Style Butterfly Card

Andrea Walford- Trees of Hope Card

Smiles Laura- Cupcake Card

Starzl Stamps- Make a Monster Card

Make Mine Stamps- Bliss Card

Stamper Camper- Little Chick Card

Techno Stamper- Fur Ever Friends

A Stamp a Day- Thank you Card

Stampin with Sue- Tulip Card

Monkia Stamps- Cute by the Inch Card

Sandy Stamper- Four Frames Card

Soggy Stamper- MDS Iris Card

No comments:

Post a Comment